Our College attempts to chisel out the total quality person through a persistent focus on imparting quality education, through its innovative, comprehensive and flexible education policy. Its Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) carries out activities that encompass all aspects of the Institute’s functioning. The IQAC at S.M. GOVERNMENT GIRLS COLLEGE, SAFIDON was constituted in the year 2015. Since then, it has been performing the following tasks on a regular basis:
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and
2. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty
maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning
3. Arrangement for responses and suggestions from students and parents on quality-related institutional
4. Development and maintenance of Institutional database.
5. Providing inputs for best practices in administration for efficient resource utilization and better services
to students and staff.
6.Providing inputs for Academic and Administrative Audit and analysis of results for improvement in areas
7.Students and staff give their feedback and suggestions on teaching and administrative performance through the Suggestion Box located in the Administrative block.
8. Arrangement of infrastructure and maintenance of infrastructure.
9. Campus beautification.
10.The IQAC has immensely contributed in the implementation of quality assurance strategies and processes
at all levels.
11. The Institute IQAC regularly meets every three months.